DP_Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Dougie Poynter's fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dougie Slams Louis Walsh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
owner
Admin
owner

Dougie Slams Louis Walsh Empty
PostSubject: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:15 pm

POP heart-throb Dougie Poynter has launched an Xrated attack on critic Louis Walsh for claiming his group McFly are faking it.

The X-Factor judge successfully managed Westlife and Boyzone, helping them clock up No 1 hits around the world.

But he recently claimed the new breed of guitar boy bands, including McFly and Busted, were not playing their instruments.

"They were holding guitars and I don't think they were plugged in most of the time," he said.

The astonishing outburst brought an equally blistering response from Dougie, who told the Sunday Mercury: "What a b*****d. That p****s me off.

"People like Tom and Danny in the band are so talented. How can Louis say we don't play our own instruments?

"They've been playing since they were six years old. They are incredible performers and writers."

And in a pop at Irish manager Louis' own groups, Dougie added: "He's obviously not used to bands who can play their own instruments and write their own music.

"He says there's no plugs leading from the guitars. Has he never heard of wireless leads? I don't think he knows about that.

"I'm shocked that he made these comments. We've met him before and he was really nice to us."

Music mogul Louis also criticised the image of the groups when he appeared on an ITV show titled The Truth About Boy Bands.

He said: "They're jumping round the stage with silly haircuts, trying to be American - I don't buy that.

"Behind closed doors in their hotels they get drunk, they take drugs, they let in groupies: they're guys."

But a shocked Dougie hit back: "What does he know? We're just really normal guys. We're nothing special.

"Anyway, I've got my dog Flea, who I spend a lot of time with."

McFly will play two Midland gigs as a warm-up to their winter nationwide tour - Wolverhampton's Civic Hall on September 27 and Telford International Centre on October 12.

The group then return to Birmingham's NEC on November 30 as part of the Arena tour.

Once the tour is over, Dougie plans to pass his driving test - after failing his last one for driving on the wrong side of the road.

"I nearly knocked over an old man who had a walking stick," he said. "Now I've got to wait a few months before I can do the test again.

"I've got a Holden Yute, in racing green, waiting for me in the garage. Hopefully I'll pass next time."

McFly release their next single, The Heart Never Lies, in November and a new album will be out next year.

For tickets to the Wolverhampton Civic Hall gig, call the Box Office on 0870 320 7000.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dougiepoynter_fans
PoynterLove
big fan
PoynterLove

PostSubject: Re: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 3:24 pm

ahahaha trust dougie to drive on the wrong side of the road !

If i was the old man i'd feel privialegded to be nearly knocked over by dougie poynter

xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/poynterlove
owner
Admin
owner

PostSubject: Re: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 7:11 pm

AGAIN

"Dougie from out of McFly has hit out at Louis Walsh after he claimed the band were not in the same league as Westlife, who he manages. He also claimed that McFly don't play their instruments and bitched, "They were holding guitars and I don't think they were plugged in most of the time." Needless to say, 19-year-old Dougie is less than happy about his comments. "Louis Walsh can suck Danny's hairy balls," he ranted to a frankly shocked heatworld earlier today. For non-McFly fans out there, Danny is also a member of the boyband. "Doesn't he understand the concept of a wireless guitar pack? Maybe I'll send him a book and he can learn something. When has he ever worked with a band who play their own instruments? Never," he ranted. Dougie also invited the 55-year-old X Factor judge to come and watch them at an upcoming gig. "We're playing The Astoria soon and he should come down and watch the entire set. And if he still thinks after that we can't play our instruments, then fair enough." Louis, the ball is in your court (well, mouth if you take Dougie's comment seriously...)"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dougiepoynter_fans
laurentmnt

laurentmnt

PostSubject: Re: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 3:59 pm

go on doug! loll
louis had no right to say those things.
all the bands he manages, sing someone elses songs and dance in white suits.
fckn talent, louis.
i could do that. grr, twat.

i loved that though: "Louis Walsh can suck Danny's hairy balls,"
reyyt made me laugh.

& lmfao.
driving on the wrong side of the road!

shoulda known. loll
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emofluffi
Krysta

PostSubject: Re: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 12:38 am

LMFOOO thats soo funny Very Happy
YOU GO DOUG Razz
Back to top Go down
elizabeth{Loves Dougie}

elizabeth{Loves Dougie}

PostSubject: Re: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Dougie is SUPER..louis don't know how they play in their instruments..THEY ARE SO ROCK!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dougie Slams Louis Walsh   Dougie Slams Louis Walsh Empty

Back to top Go down

Dougie Slams Louis Walsh
Page 1 of 1